OBJECTIVES: To evaluate the advances achieved by the program FASERT in developing the market of the technologies of renewable thermal energy in Peru.
Present CV, and technical and economic proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reception of proposals until June 15.
INTER-AMERICAN INSTITUTE FOR COOPERATION ON AGRICULTURE (IICA)
CALL FOR CONSULTANT
EVALUATION OF THE FUND FOR SUSTAINABLE ACCESS TO RENEWABLE THERMAL ENERGY - FASERT
To evaluate the advances achieved by the program FASERT in developing the market of the technologies of renewable thermal energy in Peru.
- To review the Energy Market Scorecard methodology to apply it to the context of the renewable energies on the Peruvian market.
- To evaluate to which extent the activities of the Program FASERT enhanced the Improved Cookstooves market development with the “Energy Market Scorecard” tool.
From July 1st to October 5th, 2018.
3. TERMS OF REFERENCE
4. REQUIREMENTS OF THE CONSULTANT
- Professional in Economics or a career related to consulting, with at least 15 years of work experience and 10 years of experience in carrying out evaluations of projects or programs.
- Desirable experience in basic access to energy and market of the base of the pyramid.
- It is necessary that the consultant be Bilingual Spanish English.
5. PROCEDURE FOR CONTRACTING
- Invitation and Online Publication of IICA websites and specialized pages
- Consultants must be registered in the IICA consultant database http://www.iica.int
- The Energy Market Scorecard methodological documents are obtained upon request to email@example.com by the consultants registered in the IICA consultant database.
- With these documents consultants must present CV, and technical and economic proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of dissemination of the ToR May 25
- Reception of proposals until June 15
- Evaluation of proposals until June 22
- Hiring June 28
- Start of contract July 2